For more information and a FREE video presentation that reveals Doctor-Approved natural acid reflux remedies, Click Here.
By Devon Woods
If you have ever had acid reflux, you know how important it is to have a few acid reflux remedies that you can administer quickly for relief. Acid reflux, or GERD is one of the most uncomfortable digestive issues you can have. It causes bad breath, food and acid regurgitation, sore throat, burning sensations in the chest and throat and in general makes you feel miserable.
Acid reflux can make you feel so bad that you become desperate for relief and spend money on antacids or even prescription drugs you probably don’t really need. There are some natural home acid reflux remedies you can use that are better for you.
The Top 5 Natural Home Acid Reflux Remedies
- Saliva – Your own saliva can end a reflux attack. The best way to create more saliva is to chew gum or suck on a mint or piece of candy. You will want to make sure you swallow a lot because your saliva will work to stop heartburn and acid reflux almost immediately. This remedy only costs you the price of the gum or candy. If you suffer from frequent acid reflux, carry some in your pocket or purse.
- Water – Water is a good remedy for acid reflux and it’s readily available almost anywhere. This is one of those home remedies for acid reflux that most people don’t know about, but it is effective. You will need to gulp the water down and not sip it for it to work for you. It can take more than one glass of water to stop the acid.
- Fresh Apples – Apples contain pectin which works to bind any excess acid that gathers in your stomach. Just eating one slice of an apple before you go to bed can help relieve heartburn or GERD symptoms before they start. Fresh apples are one of the best remedies for acid reflux, but apple juice will work in a pinch. It is also effective when you first feel symptoms start.
- Pickles – Would you believe that pickles and pickle juice are great home remedies for acid reflux? It only takes a couple of pickle slices and little sip or two of pickle juice to stop acid in its tracks. It works in about 5 or 10 minutes in an emergency, but if you were to do this on a daily basis, it can prevent acid attacks.
- Ginger Tea – Ginger is a Chinese remedy for nausea, but it is also a great remedy for acid reflux and heartburn. You want to use fresh ginger root in boiling water then let it steep for about 10 minutes and drink. It works fast and you can drink this regularly to make it an everyday remedy.
As far as acid reflux remedies go, these are the simplest and best home remedies for acid reflux you can use to manage the symptoms of this condition. Good luck!
Incoming search terms:
- acid reflux remedy
- apples and acid reflux relief
- best juice for acid reflux
- apple juice acid reflux
- apples and acid reflux
- is ginger bad for acid reflux
- are pickles good for acid reflux
- natural acids
- is water good for acid reflux
- apples for acid reflux